Candle Care

Our candles are made from 100% coconut soy wax and are free from parabens and phthalates making them very clean burning candles.

Here are a few tips and tricks to make sure you get the best burn and smell every time you light one of our wood wick candles.

The Basics

- Failure to follow these instructions could result in fire hazard, injury or smoke damage.

- Never leave a burning candle unattended.

- Always exercise caution when burning candles: burn on a stable heat resistant surface, keep out of reach of children and pets, and burn your candle away from drafts.

- Do not burn candles for longer than 3 hours at a time. Burning your candle for more than 3 hours at a time increases the risk of smoking due to the wick being too long and the flame burning too hot.

- Allow the candle to cool completely before handling. 

Candle Care

Wood wicks create a unique and luxurious burn but because they are made from wood they require some maintenance.

- We recommend using a lighter when lighting your candles. The wood wick needs a little bit of power to get going!

- First light: when lighting the candle for the first time, hold the flame to the wick for several seconds and ensure the width of the wick is lit. Ensure you burn the candle for at least 1 hour to ensure the wax reaches the edge of the glass.

 - Trim the wick to 1/4" before each use and break off any charred pieces to allow for a strong burn. This is really easy to do and can be required to keep your wick going. Just break off the black/charred wood with your fingers to reopen the pores in the wood.

- Discontinue use when only 1/2" of wax left in the bottom.

Help! My candle won't stay lit. Ensure you follow the above instructions and use a lighter to light your candle and make sure you are breaking off the charred wood when you relight.

If your candle flame seems unusually large please discontinue use and email us a picture or a video to